A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to try Sambazon Superfood Smoothies and Juice blends. We love fruit and veggie juices and drink the homemade kind regularly, but with our busy schedules, we don’t always have time to juice before running out the door. Finding a healthy alternative that’s not loaded with added sugar or owned by a major food corp, like Pepsi, that opposes GMO labeling has been tough. Sambazon juices and smoothies are charged up with real super foods, high in antioxidants and healthy omegas, NON-GMO, and organic.
Plus, Sambazon is a Certified B Corp that sustainably harvests Amazon super foods like acai, which creates jobs and helps protect the rainforest.
They have a variety of flavors so everyone in our house found something they liked. Some varieties worth trying are the Chocolate + Almond + Coconut Milk and Supergreens. Yum!
The smoothie packs are the perfect addition to my homemade fruit snacks. They’re easy to make, loaded with antioxidants, real fruit flavors and naturally sweet. Try this easy recipe for a healthier alternative to store bought fruit snacks that are loaded with sugar and food dyes.
- 1 Samabazon frozen smoothie pouch (can substitute ⅓ cup Sambazon juice in flavor of your choice)
- 2 envelopes of unflavored gelatin
- Empty the Sambazon frozen smoothie pack (or ⅓ cup of Sambazon superfood juice) into a small saucepan.
- Sprinkle the gala tin over the juice and let it stand for few minutes.
- Place the pan over medium heat and stir continuously until all gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and carefully fill molds with the mix.
- Place in the fridge and allow molds to set for 20-25 minutes.
- Removed mold from the fridge and pop the fruit snacks out.
Other tasty Sambazon superfood flavors to try. What’s your favorite flavor?