Are you ready to shed excess winter weight, revive your energy, and increase your metabolism? Do you want to strengthen your immune system and reduce spring allergy symptoms all while brightening your complexion? Join me for a 5-Day Spring Detox. I do this every year to give my system a clean start. No gross drinks, no fasting, just a healthy, whole foods cleanse.
This 5-Day Spring Detox is NOT a fast. It’s a gentle program based on real foods that naturally detox the body and the liver to boost metabolism, improve digestion, shed weight and decrease allergy symptoms all while strengthening the immune system and jump starting our energy levels. The program works because it gives our internal systems a rest from the foods that can clog us up and wear us down. The daily meal plan and recipes will load our bodies with vital nutrients that are generally missing to increase energy, improve complexion, balance our mood and leave us feeling lighter and healthier.
Participants will receive a detailed written cleanse including:
- A daily meal plan
- Detailed Grocery Shopping List
- A kick off phone call to prepare you and answer all of your questions
- Daily support via email and a private Facebook group
- Overview of supplemental practices to enhance the cleanse such as epsom salt baths, hot towel scrubs and essential oils.
- Wrap up call to discuss your results, insights into your personal food needs and ongoing goals, and tips for easing out of the cleanse and back into a regular routine.
The cost of the 5-Day Spring Detox program is $50. The kick-off call will be held Friday, April 19 at 7 p.m. This will give participants the weekend to shop and prepare before the cleanse begins on Monday, April 22.
To register for the cleanse, email calie (at) broccolicupcake (dot) com. Space is limited and the early bird price expires in 4 days.