Seriously, this is the best broccoli I’ve ever had. It’s evolved over the years to be one of my favorite sides. If you or someone you know doesn’t like broccoli, I’m telling you, try this recipe. If you don’t like it, then you can officially say you aren’t a broccoli fan.
- Broccoli (frozen or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons of expeller pressed coconut oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of Bragg’s liquid amines
- 2-3 tablespoons of Bragg’s nutritional yeast
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
Warm the coconut oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Add in your broccoli a full bag or head. Cook, stirring frequently, until some of the broccoli starts to brown on the edges just a little bit. Don’t over do it, but make sure to get a little brown. It really enhances the flavor. Drizzle with Bragg’s liquid amines, and sprinkle with nutritional yeast, sea salt and black pepper. Mix and cook about 1 more minute until all the flavors have mingled. Serve hot.