If you’ve visited at all in the last, you’ve probably guessed by my absence that it’s been a busy week. The boys started back to preschool and we started conferenceplanning again. But I wanted to take a quick minute to post this recipe because it came out really good. Bam-Bam and I are both currently sipping away at our second bowls. This wasn’t planned and didn’t come from a recipe. It was just my attempt to use up some kale I’ve had sitting in the fridge all week. Here it is…
- 1 box organic chicken broth
- 2-3 large kale leaves cleaned and chopped
- 1 large clove of garlic pressed
- 1 can organic cannellini beans (drained)
- 1 tablespoon expeller pressed coconut oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
No special instructions. Just dump it all into a large soup pan, bring to a rolling boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. Enjoy! This will be a regular on our fall menu because it’s quick, easy, and tasty.